Cell Phone Kleptomania

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew W, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Andrew W

Andrew W Supporting Actor

Who else here has accidently taken someone else's cell phone or had someone take yours. My sister in law took mine one time, and now I've stolen one too. I gave it back the next day since I don't need two of them.

2. Kevin P

Kevin P Screenwriter

I don't have a cell phone, but if I did I suppose it's possible I could grab someone else's thinking it was mine.

What I do see a lot of is "pen kleptomania". I'll borrow a pen to jot something down and then forget to return it. I'm sure others do the same since I never seem to have the same pen for any length of time.

KJP

3. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

My girlfriend and I both have Nokia phones. Mine is a 6160 and hers is a 6150, so they look very simmilar. And they're both on desk chargers right next to where we keep the keys. Its damn amazing we haven't grabbed the wrong phone yet.

4. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

That was the opening premise in "One Fine Day" with Clooney and Pfeiffer... they get their phones mixed up and then the madcap hyjinx begins!

THere are so many Nokia 5100 series out there, I can see how it might happen. But, I just check the high score on "Snake" to make sure it's mine... 873, baby!

5. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So