What's new

Cell Phone Kleptomania (1 Viewer)

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
Who else here has accidently taken someone else's cell phone or had someone take yours. My sister in law took mine one time, and now I've stolen one too. I gave it back the next day since I don't need two of them.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
I don't have a cell phone, but if I did I suppose it's possible I could grab someone else's thinking it was mine.

What I do see a lot of is "pen kleptomania". I'll borrow a pen to jot something down and then forget to return it. I'm sure others do the same since I never seem to have the same pen for any length of time.

KJP

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
My girlfriend and I both have Nokia phones. Mine is a 6160 and hers is a 6150, so they look very simmilar. And they're both on desk chargers right next to where we keep the keys. Its damn amazing we haven't grabbed the wrong phone yet.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
That was the opening premise in "One Fine Day" with Clooney and Pfeiffer... they get their phones mixed up and then the madcap hyjinx begins!

THere are so many Nokia 5100 series out there, I can see how it might happen. But, I just check the high score on "Snake" to make sure it's mine... 873, baby!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
THere are so many Nokia 5100 series out there, I can see how it might happen. But, I just check the high score on "Snake" to make sure it's mine... 873, baby!
Wouldnt it be easier to press DOWN once to see your phone list? :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks