What's new

Ceiling and Floor (1 Viewer)

We are in the HT planning stage and are asking for suggestions on what colors would work best on the ceiling and floor of our dedicated 11x15ft basement room.
The walls are pine tongue-&-groove stained dark and will be left as they are; but...
What color and has anyone painted white 12"x12" ceiling tiles?
also
What color carpet over the sub-floor.

DavyD

Auditioning
cliff, I'm also in the remolding stage of my basement HT room and also will have 3 of my walls pine panel ling. I also are not quite sure what to do with the ceiling and my one wall which is sheet rocked and will house most of the equipment. I was thinking possibly for the ceiling neutral gray along with a brick red wall. Lots of time to plan this out yet. Good luck
Dave

Legairre

Supporting Actor
I ordered black 24x24 celing tiles from armstrong and have burgundy walls and carpet.

We are leaning towards Maroon colored carpet and Dark Gray paint for the ceiling tiles.
Light is not a problem with one small window in the room and controlled recessed lighting but reflected light was our concern.
Our plans include an entry level front projector and a ceiling mounted screen working on a hinge that when down will cover that small window.
Good luck with your projects and have fun!
Regards;
Cliff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks