What's new

Cedar Point tickets and accommodation (1 Viewer)

Jim McCann

Auditioning
I'm looking to visit Cedar Point in Ohio in August and I'm looking for advice as to where to pick up cheap tickets (looking at the 2 day pass). I'm also looking for accommodation suggestions. I will be coming from Fort Eire/Buffalo direction and there will be 5 of us.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Well, they have a deal on their website for buying/printing at home, and there's always some decent coupons in their guides that they send out, but the last time I went, I just foind tickets locally. Asked at one of the hotels, and they pointed me to a grocery store that had cheap tickets (about $20 less than gate if I recall).

Not sure on hotels though-anything close should be fine. If you want to deal with them, a lot offer free park shuttles (so you can avoid paying parking), but then you're on their return schedule.

Have fun!

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I went a few years back and stayed right at the breakers.
Nice because you can leave really easy and go to your room for a while and head back. There is a seperate gate for them.
The breakers were old and funky they might have been remodeled since I was there. If you plan on riding a lot they are nice since you don't have to fight the crowds etc.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Yes, the Breakers have been remodeled and are nice, but a bit pricey, however going as a group might help reduce the cost. Here in Michigan we can get tickets for about $10 off of gate prices for one day passes, but thats about the best we can do.

We used to go ride all day long, and the lined didn't bother us. As we have gotten "older", 29, our tolerance for two and a half hour waits for three minute rides has diminished. Now, my buddy and I ride everything once, and go to the room and relax while the wives keep riding...its kinda funny. Either way, good luck and have a great time.

KeithMoechnig

Stunt Coordinator
I went last year and stayed at the Breaker's Express. It's not right next to Cedar Point, but their prices are cheap and you still get the early admission time.(All Cedar Point hotel's guests get in an hour early and can ride top thrill dragster or millenium force)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks