What's new

CD version of DVD Profiler (1 Viewer)

BrianM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brian
I know this has been asked here before but I was unable to find the previous threads using the search function so I appologise in advance. Is there a CD cataloging program that is similar to DVD Profiler or one that most of you use? How about one for books? Now that my DVD collection is in order it's time to organize my other collections. My biggest requirement would be a database that can be uploadable to the internet just in case something were to go wrong with my computer. Cover scans would be nice as well. Thanks.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Well, unfortunatly, I don't think there is a program out there that uploads to a freely provided space like DVD Profiler does.
The program I use is Music Collector. It is pretty good for what I use it for, and the reporting capablility is getting better.
Jason

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
And I also use Music Collector and use the export function to create a text copy of the database. I then FTP it to my website and use a Perl wrapper to format it into HTML.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks