What's new

CD label maker suggestions... (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
I've just begun using my Tascam burner, now I need to make some decent looking jewel case inserts. The first site I've found, Acoustica, is not to my taste.
Any suggestions?

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
To be honest Jim, I've seen some of the specific label and insert apps and they can pretty limited.

I ended up buying MS Publisher (vers. 2002 now) and it's so much more flexible. I made my own template files and just use those to start off with.

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
You can also try the label maker that comes with EZ CD Creator. It's pretty full featured for inserts and jackets. I don't really like it for the actual CD label, but that's just me.

Andre F

Screenwriter
I just use clear jewel covers (slim design) and then go with sharpies...works for me.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
I just use the software that was included with my Avery CD/DVD labels. You create the images using whichever graphics/image editing program you normally use, then use the Avery software to load the images on the proper forms.

The Avery software is free and is very well made. It contains a catalog of just about every type of label Avery makes, their CD labels don't require a CD labeling tool, and there's a calibration tool that ensures your labels are printed exactly in the right position on the forms each and every time.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i use cd stomper. it works perfectly! the starter kit gives you everything you need: software, jewel case inserts, cd labels and a foolproof label applicator.
i've been using it for years now. i highly recommend it.
http://www.cdstomper.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks