What's new

CBS Re-set - What's Left In The Vaults? (1 Viewer)

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
How about some more CBS owned series:

The Associates, Bad News Bears (out in Germany), Barefoot in the Park, Bert D'Angelo Superstar, The Bing Crosby Show, Blansky's Beauties, Breaking Point, Brothers Brannigan, Calucci's Department, The Cara Williams Show, Caribe, Dan August, December Bride, Desilu Playhouse, For The People, Funny Face, Garrison's Gorillas, The Good Guys, The Gray Ghost, The Great Adventure, Greatest Show on Earth, Gunslinger, Harrigan and Son, He and She, Headmaster, The Hero, Hotel De Paree, How to Marry a Millionaire, The Jim Backus Show, Kate McShane, Khan, The Lineup, A Man Called Sloane, Manhunter, Me and the Chimp, Mickey, Mr. Adams and Eve, Most Deadly Game, NYPD, Nero Wolfe, The New Andy Griffith Show, The New Breed, Big Eddie, Having Babies, The Andros Targets, The New People, Nightingales, Our Miss Brooks, Paper Moon, The People's Choice, Please Stand By, The Reporter, The Richard Boone Show, Run Buddy Run, The Runaways, The Sandy Duncan Show, Sheriff of Cochise, The Silent Force, Slattery's People, The Smith Family, To Rome With Love, Storefront Lawyers, Quinn Martin's Tales of the Unexpected, This is Alice, The Third Man, The Tim Conway Show, Walter Winchell File, Whirlybirds, Who's Watching the Kids, The Young Lawyers, Glencannon, Serpico, Goodtime Girls, The Nurses, Governor and JJ, Captain Nice, Glynnis, Fair Exchange, Those Whiting Girls, US Border Patrol, Next Step Beyond, Way Out, Playhouse 90, Baileys of Balboa.

And I'm sure some others I'm forgetting that were Republic or Worldvision properties.
Some list !!! I wish they would license some of these out to third parties .

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
Garrison's Gorillas

Any time. I second that wish.

I watched that show twenty years ago and I was hooked. It's part con man, part military in the line of Robert Aldrich's The Dirty Dozen.
The music theme and the music scores by Leonard Rosenman are powerful: as good as his Combat! output.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks