What's new

CBS/Paramount disorientating! (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Just an off the cuff comment, here in the San Francisco Bay Area market, the local CBS affiliate KPIX and former UPN station, KBHK TV have been swapping shows the past several months. Mostly placing programing from the CBS affiliate to the UPN station to add content.

What just blew my mind now was after the Formula One Grand Prix of Britain was telecast on CBS today, they are showing Star Trek Voyager! Now the thing I am still getting used to is Star Trek is owned by CBS. So to see it on a CBS affiliate is just plain odd. I'm so used to seeing any Star Trek on syndication all the way back to the early 70's.

Also odd will be seeing Paramount TV shows on DVD with the CBS logo! The upcoming Mission:Impossible DVD artwork shows the logo.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
hey are showing Star Trek Voyager!>>>

Personally, I'd much rather watch even a bad repeat of Voyager over a Race any day. Sure, it's exciting and exhilirating for the person in the car driving at 200 mph....but to the audience, all your doing is watching someone go in a circle 300 times....

Seeing an animated phaser being fired is a much better choice :),..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks