What's new

CBS October Releases Announced Tuesday 7/8/14 (1 Viewer)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
ok sorry Gary I misunderstood.
I still think the blu ray test releases and picking up Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley again sucked up their resources for awhile and these other shows will be back on track later. They have switched gears with releases and later switched back several times in the past.
Gary OS said:
Actually, last year CBS's 2014 schedule set Bonanza Season 7 for a June release and Season 8 for an October release. But once they realized earlier releases weren't bringing in projected sales they pushed S7 back and put a hold on S8. Frankly, we are lucky we are getting S7 at all. But their original plan was very different than what we are seeing play out here in 2014.

Gary "hope that clarifies things" O.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
All the more reason to kick their MOD program back in gear, they don't have to expect enormous sales there. If this is how classic TV will survive on DVD in the future (besides licensing) bring it on... This should solve everything and satisfy all parties, rather than take losses on standard releases.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
still hoping to see the cbs mike hammer tv series with stacy keach make it to dvd.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Judging by TVShowsOnDVD, it looks like that. Only CBS announcement is for something modern called Now and Again.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I like Margaret Colin so I might try Now and Again, but it's not exactly what I needed the most to see come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks