CBS-HD: Monday Night Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by PerryD, Aug 20, 2001.

1. PerryD

PerryD Supporting Actor

Looking at CBS HD Webpage , I noticed that their entire Monday night lineup is in High Definition.
    The shows are King of Queens, Becker, Everybody Loves Raymond, Yes Dear, and Family Law.
    I haven't watched primetime programming at all in the last ten years (yes, I missed every Seinfield, Friends, etc), mostly due to having small kids (they are 6 & 8 now) and my greater interest in my home theater.
    I'm not planning on watching 3 hours tonight, so I'm looking for any recommendations taking into account not only the quality of the content, but the HD picture quality too.
    [Edited last by PerryD on August 20, 2001 at 12:34 PM]

2. VicRuiz

VicRuiz Second Unit

DO NOT miss 'Family Law'! Great show in both content and picture quality!
    I do not watch sitcoms, but I checked out the ones on CBS just to see the picture quality. 'Becker' and 'Everybody Loves Raymond' look very good. Please skip 'King of Queens' (very soft). I have not seen 'Yes Dear'.
    ------------------
    Vic Ruiz
    STOP HDCP/DFAST/5C
    [Edited last by VicRuiz on August 20, 2001 at 10:29 AM]

3. Frank

Frank Stunt Coordinator

I agree with Vic. Family law is a great show and the picture quality is excellent.
    I can't watch shows with a laugh track.
    Frank

4. PerryD

PerryD Supporting Actor

Thanks for the recommendations! I did enjoy Family Law, although both cases depicted in the episode were a bit depressing, the black female lawyer going after the landlord probably more so than the mercy killing case [​IMG]