What's new

CBS-HD: Monday Night Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Looking at CBS HD Webpage , I noticed that their entire Monday night lineup is in High Definition.
The shows are King of Queens, Becker, Everybody Loves Raymond, Yes Dear, and Family Law.
I haven't watched primetime programming at all in the last ten years (yes, I missed every Seinfield, Friends, etc), mostly due to having small kids (they are 6 & 8 now) and my greater interest in my home theater.
I'm not planning on watching 3 hours tonight, so I'm looking for any recommendations taking into account not only the quality of the content, but the HD picture quality too.
[Edited last by PerryD on August 20, 2001 at 12:34 PM]

VicRuiz

Second Unit
DO NOT miss 'Family Law'! Great show in both content and picture quality!
I do not watch sitcoms, but I checked out the ones on CBS just to see the picture quality. 'Becker' and 'Everybody Loves Raymond' look very good. Please skip 'King of Queens' (very soft). I have not seen 'Yes Dear'.
------------------
Vic Ruiz
STOP HDCP/DFAST/5C
[Edited last by VicRuiz on August 20, 2001 at 10:29 AM]

Frank

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with Vic. Family law is a great show and the picture quality is excellent.
I can't watch shows with a laugh track.
Frank

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the recommendations! I did enjoy Family Law, although both cases depicted in the episode were a bit depressing, the black female lawyer going after the landlord probably more so than the mercy killing case :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks