What's new

CBS All Access CBS All Access Streaming Service (Rebranded Paramount+ in 2021) (1 Viewer)

Cranston37

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
-
I don't remember the service being called anything other than CBS All Access, but I could be wrong.

Viacom (Paramount) wasn't in the picture when the service started, so I think wanting a name change now that the company is different is perfectly reasonable.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
What was it’s second name?

I’ve only see CBS All Access and now Paramount +
I don't remember the service being called anything other than CBS All Access, but I could be wrong.

Viacom (Paramount) wasn't in the picture when the service started, so I think wanting a name change now that the company is different is perfectly reasonable.
Cranston,

You see what I meant about how often I'm wrong.:) You can't mix up the parent company name change ViacomCBS with its streaming service name change of CBS All Access which will now be Paramount+ some time in 2021.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Well, they finally terminated my free trial (on 10/1?) that lasted an extra few months. Too bad I decided to start binging on The Good Wife too late to finish before it happened -- for a while, I didn't think I'd have enough time before they actually terminated my trial, but finally got enticed into it and will now have to wait maybe til the new season of ST: Discovery shows up to catch the final couple seasons... Oh well...

_Man_

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I tried to sign up for a free trial but every time I try to sign up I get "Unable to complete transaction, please contact your bank." There is nothing wrong with my various credit cards. Tried PayPal and PayPal said it was ready but when it went back to CBS All Access website and I clicked on start subscription, nothing happens. I tried using Chrome and Edge browser. Anyone have a clue how to resolve ? This was a resumption of service as they sent me an email.

Thanks

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
So, if you currently subscribe to CBS ALL ACCESS you will automatically have PARAMOUNT+ ?
It will ether automatically switch over or you might have to log in again on TV or download a new app and sign in with your CBS All Access user name and password. I would be surprised if there were any problems with Fire TV or ROKU carrying the service since they carry CBS All Access. Only question I have is will they move the CBS options available without subscription on All Access, like your local CBS station and recent episodes of current CBS shows.

Last edited:

Cranston37

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
-
is The price going up?

"It is unknown if the pricing for CBS All Access, which runs $5.99 a month for an ad-supported tier or $9.99 a month ad-free, will remain the same for Paramount Plus. No pricing changes were mentioned in Tuesday's announcement."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plaskotki