What's new

Caveman - Any Specs?? (1 Viewer)

Has anyone seen the specs for the Caveman DVD being released tomorrow?? Sound?.. OAR vs Pan&Scan?? It's a guilty pleasure but I haven't even seen it advertised in the local fliers for tomorrow.

Thanks

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
According to Amazon, both versions are on the disc.
This is so-o-o-o-o cool because the movie is so-o-o-o-o bad! I love it! I'm definintely buying this one!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks.. brain damage on my part. never even thought to try Amazon. Checked out BB and CC instead. Will be picking it up tomorrow as well. :D

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Picked mine up at a local store on friday. :) Both versions, trailer, subtitles and that's about it. It was great to see this bad movie again.
Atouk aloonda Lana!

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
I *loved* the comic antics of the stop-motion animated dinos in this flick! (The reaction of the T-REX when hit by the blind caveman is classic.)

Who knew dinosaurs could be such good comedians?

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
There was a laserdisc edition of this that had an isolated music track! Guess it'd be too good to be true if that were on the DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks