What's new

Cats And Dogs- Only In P&S? (1 Viewer)

Brett Halsey

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett
I was wondering if anymore news has come from Warner Bros. stating that there will be two versions of Cats And Dogs- P&S and Widescreen? Being in Australia, I haven't seen this movie yet but the trailers showing on TV here are hilarious!
I will buy this movie unseen in Widescreen only: as I really want to hear the two commentaries; one from the cats and one from the dogs. :)
How good is the movie?

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
It is a odd situation. The Warner Home Video Store listed here, Link Removed states that it will be "16x9 widescreen"
From knowledge gathered at various dvd sites, it is wrong, but it is still an odd situation.
Chad

Margo

Agent
Does anyone know for sure if this is going to be P&S only? I went to order it, but every site has it 4:3 only. My kid and hubby want it, but there's no way I'm buying it butchered. Can someone (like maybe Ron?) check and get a definitive answer? I though that Phong was going to hear something at the beginning of Sept. after labor day. TIA

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I wouldn't be surprised if C&D was a 2-format disc.
Come on, people were claiming LOTR and Neverending Story would be 1.33:1 only. After all the Wonka crap, I think WB would learn from their mistakes.
------------------
P.S.: There's no P.S.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
That's what i'd like to know! PHONG was supposed to get back to us on this issue after he spoke with Warner, but we've not heard anything from him yet.
PHONG, where are you?
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I just got an e-mail from Phong this morning. Josh hasn't replied yet. I will probably call Josh today myself; Phong is just too swamped to keep following up on this and I am home for a couple of days anyway.
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TwinTowers.jpg

Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.
Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/...ocs/000565.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks