What's new

Cat vs Girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
Well- if you get a cat- make sure the room has a door- and keep the blighter out of the Home theater room.

Girl friends do have, uh hum, other benefits that cat's do not....

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
Well- if you get a cat- make sure the room has a door- and keep the blighter out of the Home theater room.

Girl friends do have, uh hum, other benefits that cat's do not....

Wyatt_Y

Stunt Coordinator
Oh my.........so many pluses and minuses with each...all the tradeoffs.....geeze it's a tough call!

Lessee.....you can have two or three cats...that doesn't work too well with GF's....YIKES!!! :D

Get the ol' coin out and throw it in the air....either way, put a door and a lock on the HT room!!!

Wyatt_Y

Stunt Coordinator
Oh my.........so many pluses and minuses with each...all the tradeoffs.....geeze it's a tough call!

Lessee.....you can have two or three cats...that doesn't work too well with GF's....YIKES!!! :D

Get the ol' coin out and throw it in the air....either way, put a door and a lock on the HT room!!!

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
You just need a girlfriend that likes movies, and isn't prissy about home decor. Then it turns into "man I can't get the projector to watch Babylon 5 because she's watching Felicity" :D

All I can say is - watch out, though, for the unintentional double (or triple) upgrade. You get the girlfriend, who gets the cat, (and then the dog). So you end up with both if you're not careful. :D

(The dog has peed on my speakers a few times. I'm glad they weren't really expensive).

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
You just need a girlfriend that likes movies, and isn't prissy about home decor. Then it turns into "man I can't get the projector to watch Babylon 5 because she's watching Felicity" :D

All I can say is - watch out, though, for the unintentional double (or triple) upgrade. You get the girlfriend, who gets the cat, (and then the dog). So you end up with both if you're not careful. :D

(The dog has peed on my speakers a few times. I'm glad they weren't really expensive).

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Get both. One puddy will purr when you rub its belly. The other puddy when rubbed right can offer many rewards.

Kevin

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Get both. One puddy will purr when you rub its belly. The other puddy when rubbed right can offer many rewards.

Kevin

Doug_B

Screenwriter
My wife and dog have been trained not to go into the media room. Can't train a cat that way (in general), and can't guarantee that door will always be closed.

Doug

Doug_B

Screenwriter
My wife and dog have been trained not to go into the media room. Can't train a cat that way (in general), and can't guarantee that door will always be closed.

Doug

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
OTOH girlfriends don't spray your gear. At least not on that gear.
Yeah, but they mark their territory like a wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks