What's new

CAT Cables, S-video Quad Cat (1 Viewer)

Mark Rich

Second Unit
Now, that was a very mature response.

Sorry I dont use the private message part. To tell you the truth I didnt even know it existed.

It works on my system for the reason I stated. Also I now only use it between the AVR and the Monitor with a true 75 ohm design from the source.

You are right. It's time to put this thread to bed. I will keep to my word and not comment on your cables here or elsewhere.

dougW

Stunt Coordinator
I am making an exception to my statement of not commenting further to address two things. There's only one place you could have read such a thing that I may have said jokingly, and that is inside TTP. TTP, while not a private forum, is a group of friends that post anything and everything daily. The thread has went 400 pages and counting, well 4 threads of 100 pages each. Joking is a part of our daily life there. But you see, the way you stated it, it was as if I had said that here Mark, and that's simply not the case. Anything is lible to be said in TTP, among friends, and to throw that out here in public on a different forum, well, just isn't fair or right. As to my statements being mature? I believe that they were to the extent that is possible in communication with you Mark. You don't make it easy. Now, I am done.

Lex

Mark Rich

Second Unit
My website link will be back on my personal web page, so don't give me to much credit there. Ron is well aware of this, so there's not much you can do there now.
That's what I meant about being mature.

Now lets drop this silly thread, please? Its getting way more attention than it deserves.

On second thoughts you were correct in your critism of me mentioning that cable king remark from your forum. I apologize as it was un-called for and I will remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks