1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Castlevania: COTM, cannot progress any further, why??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joseph Young, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Joseph Young

Joseph Young Screenwriter

Hi,
    I hate having to post of of these 'I am stuck in ____' threads, but every message board and walkthrough I have consulted has not helped me out in the slightest.
    I am stuck in the GBA C:COTM, because there are two particular barriers that I do not have the items to pass.
    1) The wooden crates. It's my understanding that you need a push ring to pass these. I have been playing for months and have yet to obtain a single ring. Is there a trick to obtaining items or is it just all random.
    2) The giant tall stone barriers (not the stone blocks).
    I have the dash, double jump, wall jump, and also the ability which breaks through the stone blocks. I have covered every inch of the map which I can access (with the exeption of above listed barriers, 1 & 2). Every so often I will obtain a card, but it seems random. Judging from the map, I have covered a lot of ground but these remaining barriers are impassable.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Joseph

2. Oscar_R

Oscar_R Second Unit

If I were you Joe, I would concentrate more on finding the next boss for whatever area you uncovered last. New area opens, fight boss, obtain next item, proceed to next area.
    Unfortunetly i know you slacked off and just recently picked it up again. lol [​IMG]

3. Joseph Young

Joseph Young Screenwriter

Haha, I figured you'd respond to this one. [​IMG]
    I've beaten about several of the bosses (including that crazy gas-mask Kthulu guy) and am literally at my wit's end).
    But you know me, always putting down games for weeks on end and then not remembering what I was supposed to do. [​IMG]
    Joseph

4. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Joseph I would recommend checking out the walkthrough over at www.gamefaqs.com that should help you out.

5. Oscar_R

Oscar_R Second Unit

Yes Joseph, use the walkthrough like the girly man you are.
    See you at Scotties.[​IMG]