What's new

Cast members returning for 30th 'Dallas' reunion (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Cast members returning for 30th 'Dallas' reunion - Yahoo! News

What's the likelyhood this will appear on DVD ?

htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Haden

Supporting Actor
Well they just did a reunion like this around 3 years ago and it ended up as a supplement on one of the DVD season sets, so this probably will too. I'm somewhat disappointed that its just another retrospective reunion instead one more final fictional movie to show us where the characters are now. I bet J.R. is rolling in the money in 2008 with the current oil situation.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if Victoria Principal will show up.

On the other hand, what I'd give to see a Peyton Place reunion, with even Mia Farrow and Ryan O'Neal showing up! Allison and Rodney together again (sigh)!

John*Wells

Premium
Real Name
John
I wonder if Ken Kercheval (Cliff) And Steve Kanaly (Ray)
Will be there? It would also be cool if Charlene Tilton (Lucy) Susan Howard (Donna) or Pricilla Pressley (Jenna) Will be there

Elena S

Supporting Actor
Would love to see the WHOLE gang re-assemble for this one. Highly doubtful they can get Victoria Principal to participate, though. She hasn't wanted anything to do with "Dallas" since she left it.

Will this be a remembrance show, with cast members recalling certain moments, then showing those clips? That's all right, I guess, but it sure would be fun to have that closure movie that wraps up all the loose ends.

Would be a real kick, too, if Ted Shackelford and Joan Van Ark put in an appearance, as well.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am still waiting for the movie "Dallas:The Early Years" to come to dvd.

Haden

Supporting Actor

Yes, its a remembrance show. Just like the one they did only 3 years ago on tv, which Victorial Principal DID participate in along with Larry Hagman, Ken Kercheval, Charlene Tilton, Linda Gray, Patrick Duffy, Steve Kanaly, and even Mary Crosby. That's why I find this this new reunion kind of pointless, aside from the obvious 30th anniversary significance. What more can be said that wasn't said and shown just a couple years ago? As I said in my earlier post...I would have preferred a final reunion MOVIE this time instead of a 2nd rememberance show. :frowning:

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I'd rather have a final movie, and I'm guessing the only difference between this and "Return to Southfork" will be the acknowledgement of the passing of Barbara Bel Geddes and Howard Keel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAR
Recent bookmarks