What's new

Cast A Giant Shadow (1966) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
This is an okay film. Not great, but not terrible either. It has a couple outstanding scenes, but also suffers from long droughts of really not knowing which way to proceed in the story. Price is a little high for the title. However, I will bite, if a stereo track has been included for the audio. The current DVD of the film has a very, very flat mono sound...which I'm sure also helps lessen the enjoyment of the film.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Just a quick question on this, i understand the original theatrical running time was 146 minutes and recent DVD editions were 138 minutes with 8 minutes of footage removed, i imagine this footage was removed for a reason, can anyone tell me why 8 minutes was taken out of the film and can anyone confirm what version this new blu ray release will be. ?

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Okay, so I've read a few different reviews of the bluray now, and seem to be getting conflicting reports on the audio. Some sites are reporting a mono track (which is what the DVD had), while other sites are saying it has a 2.0 stereo track. I'll upgrade if this includes a stereo track

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks