What's new

Casshern....and other Regional wonders..... (1 Viewer)

Manus

Second Unit
I was recently revisiting this great earlier thread about cool - looking boxsets :

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=192926 ,

most of which originate from regions other than 1 , and noticed that recently I have been getting a lot of brilliant movies from overseas.

These include , Oldboy, Hero, Phone, The Eye (1+2), Hard-Boiled,Infernal Affairs 1.2.3, and the one thing that they have in common is that the extras are all without english subtitles ( and some of the menus too), so I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites that might give precise details/reviews of these sets ?

I'm looking to get 'Casshern' and others soon but the sites I use don't give exact details ( dvdetective.com cdjapan.com , cdwow.com) and some others (jsdvd.com) do not seem to be available in english at all.

Any tips ?
M

Manus

Second Unit
I guess the most important information I would like is on subtitling although reviews of ' world cinema ' films would also be interesting ( particularly when available on dvd.

One great place for reviews ( of the films but not dvds ) is mrqe.com. Something similar on dvds would be welcome.

Manus

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks