Casper (Widescreen) from Amazon

Discussion in 'DVD' started by MarkHastings, Oct 5, 2003.

1. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

I ordered the Casper (SE) Widescreen DVD from Amazon and recieved the Fullscreen version [​IMG] I emailed Amazon that I did not recieve the proper item and this was their response

2. Paul Hillenbrand

Paul Hillenbrand Screenwriter

Paul Hillenbrand
    Mark,

My copy of Casper (SE) Widescreen was pre-ordered from Lasersedge. When there was no shipping notice sent to me after the September 23, release date, I inquired as to what was going on.

The response I received from them was:

3. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

Thanks for confirming that this problem is more wide spread than Amazon. I was at Wal-Mart today and they only had Fullframe versions, but I wasn't sure if it was because they couldn't get the WS or they were only stocking Fullframe.

I guess I'll have to wait and buy the WS version at Circuit City to be positive I get the correct version. I was so upset (if this is the case where the distributors didn't send the WS versions out) that Amazon just sent me the Fullscreen version and not say anything to me.

Thank god I didn't open it or put it on my shelf for a few months before I noticed the Fullscreen title. I'd be really upset if I got stuck with it. Amazon let me print out a postage tag to send it back for free. [​IMG]

4. PaulP

PaulP Producer

My copy from Amazon, along with Babe, arrived in beautiful widescreen.