What's new

Cascadia Shower Head - As Advertised (1 Viewer)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
After seeing the ad on tv I purchased one. It's easy to install (once you get your old shower head off) as it simply screws on without the need for that pesky teflon tape. There are 100 holes which provide a slightly more then gentle spray which is very wide. Uses 2.5 gallons a minute (quite low). You can push a button to get a more concentrated and "tingly" spray as well. A very good product - and it looks nice too.

CRyan

Screenwriter
I was wondering about these. We almost bought one when we were shopping for a new shower head (before we ever saw an advertisement). It would look really cool with our claw-foot bathtub - showing slightly above the curtain assembly.

However, I was afraid it was going to be too gentle. I mean I need some strength in my shower when I am waking up. What do you think?

Thanks,

C. Ryan

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
It is not strong in the 100 hole mode just pleasantly moderate. But if you switch to the center outlet it is much stronger. There is a restrictor built-in to minimize water usage. If you want a real strong shower you'll probably need to go to a massage format showerhead as these waterfall types are not in that category.

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Uses 2.5 gallons a minute (quite low).
Low flow? Don't like the sound of that! ;)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
I bought one of these for a friend of mine at Christmas and she hated it. I wound up bringing it back and exchanging it for another model for about half the price and she is much more satisfied. The main problem with the Cascadia is that its flexible neck just isn't very flexible. It didn't bend to an angle that she felt comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks