What's new

Carry On Movies Scheduled for 10/22! (1 Viewer)

Neil White

Supporting Actor
(I can't seem to get the search function to work so hope this is not old news)
Anchor Bay's Website is finally showing "The Carry On Collection" as streeting 10/22. I believe the plan is two movies per disc in a box set. Details from their site:
"Twelve films from the classic series of British comedies, presented on 6 DVDs in one box set. CARRY ON CABBY, CARRY ON CLEO, CARRY ON CONSTABLE, CARRY ON COWBOY, CARRY ON CRUISING, CARRY ON JACK, CARRY ON NURSE, CARRY ON REGARDLESS, CARRY ON SCREAMING, CARRY ON SERGEANT, CARRY ON SPYING, and CARRY ON TEACHER. Also includes a special bonus documentary DVD of THAT'S CARRY ON."
http://www.anchorbayentertainment.co...t.asp?p=1&n=33
N

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
any favorites?...recommendations?
My all-time favourite is Carry On Cleo, but I also like Carry On Cruising a lot. Carry On Screaming is said to be very good, though it's the one intallment I've never seen.
I don't think there are any real duds among this "first-half" collection (maybe Carry On Cowboy, but then I see that as revenge for all the bad English accents from American actors over the years :D ).
Roll on the next collection - can't wait for Carry On Up The Khyber and Carry On Follow That Camel... :)

Piers C

Stunt Coordinator
appreciate the recommendations. have heard many good things, but never got a chance to see these films. looking forward to the release!:)

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I'm looking forward to this with rather mixed emotions... I have a suspicion I will like this more than I care to admit, but then again, I might not, and I don't know any way to check out any of the movies beforehand. Purchasing just one disc to check it out seems like a waste as well...

In short I hope I can find one or two of these as a rental before deciding to buy...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks