What's new

Carpet goes in Thursday! ya baby!!!! (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Been along time in the making and its (at least the construction) is almost done. I painted the space mural on the ceiling yesterday and finished with the flat black (outer space)to day. I kind of created my own little planet system with a Saturn, Mars and some other cool looking planets. The wife was not too sure about this space mural thing but after she saw it 1/2 way finished she could see how it would look good. I painted Mars with yellow/orange/red/brown and flat black arousal cans. It is the most colorfully of the bunch. I tried to create an illusion of the ceiling being open and your looking up into space. I think and hope I achieved it! I took photos of the painting but its on 35mm so it will take a week or so to get it on my site.
Tomorrow I have to build the shelves in my media storage area and then baseboard molding goes up. Things are really coming together, now that I got all the wall board mud/dust out of my nostrils its starting to get fun.
Wes

Matthew Todd

Second Unit
Glad to hear that this is coming together Wes! I'm excited to see it when you're finished.
Matt
------------------
"Do not use to unclog a disposal drain." - On a box of Dynamite (from Joseph Howard)

Congrats! I'am remodeling a game room on the 3rd floor of my house into a home theater. I've got most of the construction aspect finished. I've painting 90% of the room but gesh...with the molding, trim, etc...takes forever to paint! After painting will come the wires, stands, mounts, etc then the final touch...carpet will come in. I can't wait to be in your position
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks