OK, I need some advice I've been building websites for 8 years now.. doing more graphics than programming type stuff. Last year I was laid off by a dot bomb, found a job at another dot bomb soon after, only to be re-laid off last June. since then I've been doing mostly freelance work and making decent money, till the freelance well ran dry. So, my friend and his wife fixed me up with a job at her work, part time.. it's not web design, it's police dispatch. It's actually a kinda cool job and at the end of next week I'll be done my training officially and will begin full time work. I'll be certified and all and they say I could easily find a job doing this almost anywhere once I'm certified. Also, with it being at a university's police dept (they're real cops, not security guards), one of the benefits it will have is going to school there for free, which I'd love to do so I can finish my degree. I'll be starting at around 30K a year here full time, which is 12K less than the last job I had But... 3 weeks ago, I heard from a very small web design company that wanted me to work there.. I started part time and they absolutely love my work. Today they offered me a full time position, also for 30K and no benefits till 90 days. I'd like to work for em, but I'm worried that it's a small struggling company and I'm gonna end up laid off just like the last small company I was at, since the web building industry pretty much sucks right now. Plus it doesn't seem like there's really much room for advancement at all, yet at Penn I know if I'm there a while I'll move up fast, at least according to what my friends tell me. So, I have those 2 choices... and now just today some pharmaceutical company here in philly contacted me, they found my resume on the web and love my samples and all, they're offering 40-50K, but I won't hear back from them until Monday. This is perfect for me cuz it's the salaray I want, and it's not a web company, I'd be the web guy there and also working with other design stuff like brochures and things like that, and I direly need print work in my portfolio. I haven't even had an interview here yet though, so for all I know I may not even get this job.. Problem is, I won't hear from them till Monday some time or I gotta call them around 4 if they don't call me, yet monday morning I gotta call the small web company and tell em if I'm gonna be working there.. which means I'd have to ditch Penn to work there... So... do I take the job with the little web company and start full time there on Monday, do I stick with Penn doing something totally different, or do keep working part time at both places, till I find out if I got this other job? Either way I have to make a decision by monday so I dunno what to do, cuz I kinda like both places So, any advice or anything?