Trailer tomorrow confirmed!

45DE0043-C05F-4BEE-A236-C12257109FBF.jpeg

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
This looks really cool.

I like that it seems that her origin will be unknown to her and told in flashbacks. Revealed to the audience as it is revealed to her.

Fury’s deaging looks quite natural and convincing.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Loved the preview.

It does seem appropriate that the super hero who saves the movie Marvel characters would be Captain Marvel.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed that trailer a lot. Reminded me a bit of nineties era action movies like Independence Day and Con-Air.

I like that it seems that her origin will be unknown to her and told in flashbacks. Revealed to the audience as it is revealed to her.
Yeah, I'm guessing that either when her genome got threaded through with Kree DNA or perhaps the Kree deliberately wiped it to make her into what they needed her to be. Didn't expect that facet of it, but I dig it. With "This Is Us", nonlinear narratives are in.

I see Agent Coulsen is in the trailer.
Strangely, the deaged Coulson doesn't look much like what Clark Gregg actually looked like at that age. But he does look like what you figure Coulson would have looked like at that age.

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
This one seemed to me more like an actual teaser than a lot of teaser trailers. So most origins are how does a normal human being deal with becoming super powered. Is this going to be how does someone already super powered deal with the being a human part? I am definitely intrigued.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Is Captain Marvel more powerful than any of the Avengers?

Here’s a quote from Kevin Feige:

“All of the Marvel characters have flaws to them, all of them have a deep humanity to them. With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we’ve ever put in a movie. Her powers are off the charts, and when she’s introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we’ve ever had. It’s important, then, to counterbalance that with someone who feels real. She needs to have a humanity to tap into, and Brie can do that.”

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Marvel’s new synopsis:

"Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks