What's new

Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter DVD in 2003! (1 Viewer)

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Paramount are gonna release a DVD of one the best Hammer films in 2003: www.dvddrive-in.com/ Commentary! Great!
Gordy

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
The movie is 185:1, right? It wasn't a Techniscope show was it? It has wonderful cinematography.
Ben Motely, that is a wonderful poster of The Raven! I deeply respect Roger Corman and I love his films. Are MGM working on a DVD of The Raven for 2003? And what about The Haunted Palace? Ronald Stein's brilliant score should have it's own isolated stereo soundtrack on the DVD. I pissed my pants when I saw the transfers for Masque andPremature Burial, they were so good. MGM should think about getting Corman to do a commentary for The Wild Angels and reissue the DVD, I'm sure he would have plenty of things to say about that time-capsule classic.
Great stuff! :)
Gord

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
It is a beauty, ain't it? I have no clue about MGM's plans for the Raven, as I'm an outsider. :frowning:
BUT, that link is to a poster offer on MGM's Midnite Movies site, so I would suppose that they do have it in the works. I would hope so anyway. Why give out a poster for a movie you're not going to put out? Keep your fingers crossed; then again, maybe that's not the best advice... mine are sore already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks