What's new

Capt Kirk's remake of a Pulp song (1 Viewer)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I never thought I would say that I love this song but it's great!
It's become a local radio hit around LA but not in SF, just curious if anyone has heard it on the radio or likes it more than the original Pulp version

AricB

Second Unit
I have yet to listen to the whole album, Common People made me laugh too much. I love the original version, and the whole album it came from. Someday I'll pick up the shatner cd...

Grant B

Senior HTF Member

Yes but after hearing it on the radio I stopped laughing and I really like it for what it is.
I loved the original too, great song that never really made it in the US

AricB

Second Unit
It could probably grow on me, I just thought it was funny, cause I just kept picturing him as "Denny Crane" on Boston Legal, and it made me laugh. That's not all bad, I really like his charachter on the show, cracks me up.

AricB

Second Unit
hes one of the main characters, its still on sunday nights, abc i think. he plays this quirky, lawyer, who may or may not be slowly falling victim to the early stages of allzheimers. James spader is on it too, and some nice looking ladies. I tivo it, he cracks me up in it. "Denny Crane", that his shtick, he says his name in this serious tone, as if just saying his name answers a question or something...

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
The whole cd is surprisingly good, and actually quite touching in places. Not nearly as jokey as his previous stuff (Mr. Tamborine Man anyone?) I'd recommend it to any Shatner fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks