What's new

Capcom vs SNK 2 (live) Tournament (1 Viewer)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
Hello all,
I just wanted to let everyone interested know that I have launched a 32 player tournament for Capcom vs SNK 2 over at OCGN.com.

The official launch date for the tournament is Feb 25th, which should give everyone a good solid 2 weeks to brush up their skills and polish off their combos!

Hope many of you can make it!!

Thanks!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I wish I was buying this game. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 took priority though. Either way, if anybody out there doesn't know OCGN is a great site, and if you have xbox live you owe it to yourself to visit and participate at the site.

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't decided between SNK or Marvel yet, but I'll probably just get both, as they seem to be quite different for two fighting games.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
yeah, im thinking that I will have to get both as well.

I kinda like the huge combos in Marvel vs Capcom, but I like the more realistic and skill-required fighting style of Capcom vs SNK.

as a footnote, I hear that Marvel vs Capcom was delayed until sometime in May or Sept due to licensing issues with Marvel. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks