Canton vs. Klipsch Speaker Sets

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Modena, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Modena

Modena Stunt Coordinator

I'm thinking of getting a all in one speaker setup for my son for Christmas. I want for him to have something nice, but not over the top. I currently own Canton speakers and they are the best I have ever owned. I was looking at their all in one kits, mainly the 22X-II or the Klipsch Synergy System 6. Anyone have any opinions on these or any other kits?
    http://www.canton.de/www/content/ind...ng=en&cntry=us
    http://www.klipsch.com (need to navigate there)

2. mark rush

mark rush Stunt Coordinator

I don't think you could go wrong with either one, both are nice sounding speakers

3. Dan Ponze

Dan Ponze Stunt Coordinator

The Canton's are outsanding and priced well for what you get. Never was much of a Klipsch fan myself. Grab some of his CD's and go give them both a listen.

4. Modena

Modena Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, I agree, I think I'm going to go Canton. I am a big fan of theirs, I kinda stumbled across them but have never regreted my past purchases. I also however, have pair of old Klipsch Tangent T-4000's that when hooked up to my Carver tube amp will blow someone's face off. But those were the good ol days I guess.

5. Chris Tabor

Chris Tabor Stunt Coordinator

Oh believe me klipsch can still blow your face off. Look into the reference series. I have the RF7's and love them.