What's new

Can't Get Million Dollar Baby to Load in DVD Profiler! (1 Viewer)

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
I've been a little lax in updating my Profiler, so I've just gotten around to it and nothing comes up. I tried entering by title, and an older, different "Million Dollar Baby" from back in the '50's (I think) is there but no Eastwood "Baby".

Similar problem w/ "Sling Blade:CE" ... the profile comes up, but no image. Am I doing something wrong?:frowning:

Dan_V

Agent
If you don't have the latest version,(2.4) which was released about a month ago, it won't update anything added since the new version, which means any new release. If you download the latest version it should remedy itself.

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
It's been a few days now and I still can't get this to work. Or should I say work "fully". Here's the deal: I am now upgraded to the latest edition of DVDProfiler. M$B loaded with the images and no profile. Sling Blade:CE loaded with the profile and no images. So I checked the locks on the system and made sure everything was unlocked. Still nothing. Then, thinking my original non-anamorphic version of Sling Blade may be causing part of that discs' problem, I deleted it from the collection. STILL NOTHING.

While I was at it, I removed M$B from the profile and tried to start again. No help.
Anyone else have a solution?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i just added both and all info shows.

i dont hsve million dollar baby so i deleted it.
i do have new sling blade but never added it until now.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
You should try visiting their forums and asking there. You're likely to get much better help there.

That said, I also have Sling Blade entered without any issues.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I dunno. I was just updating my collection in Profiler (an up-to-date version 2.4) and also couldn't enter M$B. I remembered this thread (must remember to empty brain at some point) and thought I'd check back here.

Turns out I could add it with the "enter title" function but my sku # is different from the profiler database.

Profiler has the sku as 12569-70653. My DVD says it is 12569-72323. Its been awhile since I unwrapped it, but I seem to remember a sku on a sticker (a skewer?!) placed on the outside of the cellophane wrapper. Wonder what's up?

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

That happens all the time. What you want to do is download the profile with the other UPC. Then go to DVD --> Change UPC. Enter the UPC of the one you have. Assuming the two are identical other than the UPC, you're done. If they're different, tweak the profile to match your disc. At that point you can re-contribute it to get your version in the database.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Mark!

Although I usually just download the version with the other UPC# and call it quits there. As long as its not a Canadian version or something, I'm not anal enough to need to have the exact UPC# in my database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks