What's new

can't find a case for new pda (hp ipaq 1910) (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hi all -

my girlfriend just got one of these from work. but it doesn't come with a case.

she is hoping for one specifically for this model - not some generic "one for all" type case. but i can't find it anywhere, not even on the main hp site.

i've also looked on google but couldn't find one.

if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

thx,

ted

[edit] actually if you know of any real nice generic pda cases, i'd be willing to take a look too.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
don -

may i be the first to say that you are TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL!!!

that's perfect!

thx much!

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Piel Frama

Covertec

Check out www.mobileplanet.com, a very reputable site for mobile professionals - they're a reseller for many brands, including Covertec.

I've got a Palm Tungsten T and I'm seriously considering a Vaja case, generally considered the best pda casemaker. However, the cost of a Vaja reflects its rep - with customization and shipping, you're looking at close to $100.

Piel Frama is considered a very good alternative to Vaja. But in terms of quality vs. cost (overall value), I think Covertec takes the cake.

Of course, your girlfriend will have to decide which one ultimately appeals to her aesthetically.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i tell ya...this place rocks. thanks peter! you're also too cool for school! :emoji_thumbsup:

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
You may also want to check out the forums at brighthand.com and see what other users of the 1910 use. I have a Dell Axim and find that site very helpful.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hey peter!

yeah, she ended up going to mobileplanet and ordering one there. tbh, i'm not sure which one, but i know she (and a friend) both ordered something.

thx again for that link!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks