What's new

Can't Buy Me Love! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Maybe this is a guilty pleasure, but this is a fun little movie. Glad to hear it's been announced. I still haven't gotten over my crush on Amanda Peterson. Why did that jerk not get that she was falling for him at the airplane graveyard? Ugh!
Anyway, here's the relevant info from DVDFile:
and Down and Out in Beverly Hills, Tom Cruise in the godawful Cocktail, Loaded, Love Serenade, the Whitney Houston remake of The Preacher's Wife, and finally, Tim Burton's Ed Wood. Yeah!

Gavin_L

Second Unit
yeah I'm happy they are finally releaseing this 80's classic, this movie is one of my favorite 80's movie. Amazon.com already has it up at there site, so people can pre order the movie.
will be nice that i can finally retire my used copy of this movie on vhs, that i bought when i rental store went out of buisness.
anyways two thumbs up on this news :)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I'll just say this before the bitching starts- this movie was released with a mono soundtrack. Besides "New York Stories" it is the ONLY Touchstone movie made with a mono soundtrack. But that's the way it's supposed to be, so be it. (Strangely the trailer for this movie on the "Adventures in Babysitting" VHS is in stereo.)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
:emoji_thumbsup:
I'm also pleased to see Anna Campion's Loaded is coming out. I just hope that these will be new transfers and not just outdated LD masters ported over to dvd.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
(Strangely the trailer for this movie on the "Adventures in Babysitting" VHS is in stereo.)
Hmm....I actually HAVE Adventures in Babysitting on VHS, and I don't remember a trailer for this one. I should go check it out. I do remember the trailer for "Cocktail" though. :rolleyes
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks