What's new

Canadians: Where do you get your DVD-A/SACDs? (1 Viewer)

Howard_S

Supporting Actor
Futureshop online sells them. That's the only place I know of. Anywhere else?

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Howard, A&B sound sells DVD-A's. You have to search under CD's with the search term dvdaud in lower case and you'll find them all. I also have found them in limited quantities at their Seymour store upstairs.
www.cnl.com and their B&M store also have a wide range of DVD-A's but they don't seem to get the new ones immediately.
Patrick

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
A word of warning regarding buying SACDs from Futureshop.

Most SACDs (if not all) are Out of Stock.

I placed an order with them on December 30th for 3 SACDs priced decently at $20.99 each, but it still hasn't shipped.

You can save some money with Futureshop, but you better be willing to wait.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Yes A&B Sound sells SACD's. I haven't searched for them online but they are in the same section as the DVD-A's in the Seymour street store.

Patrick

Howard_S

Supporting Actor
Okay so what is the best place to buy? Best selection, best prices, fast shipment. Besides the Seymour ABSound is there any other retail store to check out? How fast is ABsound online in its shipments?

Howard_S

Supporting Actor
Hey Patrick. I think there are a few local stores that carry a good selection of SACDS and DVDAs. If you discover any give me a PM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks