What's new

Canadians: Get Your Creit Report Online (Finally!) (1 Viewer)

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
As of this last week, we Canucks can finally get our credit reports online, along with the FICO score. I paid for my report last night, got it immediately, including the FICO score. It is very informative and was 12 pages long. It explains your credit score (which is a BIG consideration for lenders) and shows all your credit inquiries, loans. revolving credit, etc. Here's the link.
http://www.equifax.com/EFX_Canada/

PatrickM

Screenwriter
You can also ask for your credit file to be mailed to you for free. See below:
How can I get a copy of my credit report?
To obtain your credit report, either download a copy of the request form that we've included on this web site or call the two largest Canadian credit reporting agencies, Equifax Canada Inc.
1 800 465 7166 and Trans Union of Canada 1 800 663 9980.
Once you have placed your request, the credit reporting agency will then mail your report to you. It is recommended that you get your report from both agencies to ensure accuracy.
Patrick

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I'd be sure to look closely at the Trans Union report.. They're known to be full of mistakes. Especially in the employment field.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks