What's new

Canadian Tempest Price? (Andrew Pratt????) (1 Viewer)

Andrew S

Stunt Coordinator
I sent an email to the guy from Creative Solutions (I think that's the name) and he quoted $259 including insurance and postage.

Andrew,

I recall you talking about a 5% discount that he was willing to throw in? Is there any other negotiating I can do to lower the price at all?

I'm not complaining about the price, just curious if I can do better.

Thanks

Andrew S.

BrendanL

Agent
Some of the jeep guys use the MailBox Etc. to receive stuff in buffalo, then drive across and get it and save on customs and what not. That is probably not practical as you may not be near the border, but it works for Jeeping stuff as the net value is high and so is the shipping.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Well MSRP is $150 USD so take 5% off that price and convert to canadian funds and I get $222 (using www.xe.com) so adding shipping and insurance to that seems fairly reasonable to me. Does this include tax? Remember that if you ordered it from the US you'd be stuck paying duty on it so the price quoted from Bob isn't out of line at all.

Andrew S

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, just checking.. I didn't think it was out of line I just wanted to be sure...

His email states:

That confused me a little. Am I wrong to assume that "takes" mean taxes?

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks