What's new

Canadian Speaker Manufacturers (1 Viewer)

James Slade

Second Unit
I am interested in going to work for a Canadian speaker company. I am a manufacturing engineer and would like to make my hobby my work. However most speaker companies i.e. Paradigm and Energy don't have career sections on their sites. I would be interested in working at any company located in Canada such as Paradigm. Does anyone have any info on how to contact these companies regarding employment?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Anderson

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Anderson
I would email the company like Paradigm or Energy and ask who the contact person would be. Try tech support if that is all this is available.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I can give you information on who to contact if you want to work at Lenbrook. Lenbrook is located in Pickering, Ontario. They own PSB and NAD and distribute Marantz. Phone here and talk to the person at the main desk:
(905) 831-6555 or 1-888-657-7701
http://www.lenbrook.com/brand_psb.htm
Good luck! :)

Rick P.

Stunt Coordinator
Audio Products International Corp. owns Energy, Mirage, Sound Dynamics and probably a couple more companies I can't recall. I don't have a contact, but you'll find them at 3641 McNicholl Ave., Scarbrorough, Ontario, M1X 1G5. (416) 321-1800 FAX 321-1500

Rick

DavidY

Supporting Actor
Axiom is another. Also, PSB. In addition to Energy, Mirage and Sound Dynamics, API does Athena. D-Box does subs.

Dave

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
James,
If you look at PSB's site, right now they have a couple of positions advertised. A speaker design engineer and speaker technician. PSB Careers
Hope this helps.
Joe

Marc H

Second Unit
Axiom designs their speakers here in Ottawa at the NRC too so you would not have to move with them.

James Slade

Second Unit
Thanks again everybody, I will follow all of the leads I've gotten. I really would like some contact info for Paradigm.

Can anyone help out?

Marc H

Second Unit
Paradigm does have an R&D facility somewhere in Ottawa but I'm not sure where.

The main office is

205 Annagen Blvd

Mississauga, Ontario

L5T 2V1

905-564-1994

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks