1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian paradigm dealer willing to ship needed

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BlakeN, Sep 19, 2002.

1. BlakeN

BlakeN Stunt Coordinator

Can somone post up some canadian paradigm dealers willing to ship to the US or any dealer willing to ship infact. My local deal quoted me a price of $350 for the cc-370 wich seems a little high to me considering I paid $500 for the pair of monitor 5s v. 2s I own. If anyone thinks thats a resonable price go ahead and let me know that too.

Btw this isnt my first post I lost my Username and pass like a bone head hehe.

Thanks guys

2. JohnBrianW.

JohnBrianW. Stunt Coordinator

I don't think you'll find any paradigm dealer that will ship. Paradigm is very strict with its retailers about this sorta thing. The store could/will loose the right to sell Paradigm if caught

3. BlakeN

BlakeN Stunt Coordinator

Hmm thats odd I had a canadian dealer offer to ship to me before i just lost his email address. Im pretty sure they just cant advertise prices.

4. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Well the dealer that I dealt with told me that they can't ship to the US, because their people will find out (probably since they know of the price difference from US to Canada...that way, everyone would just order by shipment), and their reseller rights would be taken away.
    We should set up some Canadian->US import team...living so close to Windsor, it's so tempting.
    Granted, I found a great and helpful friend in Brandon, here on the forum...made my life sooooo much easier. [​IMG]
    Sorry, got off track...good luck to you, finding that dealer again, but otherwise, I don't think they're supposed to.

5. David W Collier

Any luck finding a dealer who will ship to the US?
    Any of our Canadian friends willing to help out some of us yanks?

6. Craig Woodhall

Craig Woodhall Supporting Actor

I can get some good deals on Paradigm stuff, I know the manager at my local Paradigm dealer.. You would get all your taxes and stuff back too.. I'm always will to help my friends to the south! Just wondering if it would be cost inhibitive to ship it down to the states (especially the bigger speakers).. I just paid $600 CDN for my brand new studio 20's and left the store with a big smile on my face!

Craig

7. JimPeitersen

JimPeitersen Second Unit

Craig,
    Were did you get them? I am within driving distance of Vancouver, and the opportunity to get Energy/Paradigm/Axiom speakers at a good price might sway me. As an aside, do any of you "northern neighbors" know of any Camber speakers in the Canadian used market?
    Jim

8. Craig Woodhall

Jim,

i will send you an email later today..

Craig

9. Jason Bullis

Jason Bullis Auditioning

If you find someone willing to ship, please email info to me also.
    Thanks[​IMG]

10. BlakeN

BlakeN Stunt Coordinator

Ive only got one reply so far and they said I would have to have somone in the store to hand them the money then they could ship it to me for $25 us. Cost was $250+25 us for a cc-370 vs the $375 I was quoted in town. Im going to go down to my local dealer and try to put the hurt on him and se if I can get him to go down in price. Since I bout my mains there Im excpecting them to go down at least $50

11. Matt Meyer

Matt Meyer Stunt Coordinator

Craig,
    Was that $600 can for the wood or the vinyl?

Matt

12. Craig Woodhall

Matt,

that was $600 CAN for the black finish, studio 20's..

Craig

13. Matt Meyer

Matt Meyer Stunt Coordinator

That is a good price. I don't recall the msrp but I thought it was close to that at $600us so for $380us you walked off with them...not bad, not bad at all. I wonder what shipping would cost me.[​IMG]
    Matt