What's new

Canadian "Home Theater" forum (1 Viewer)

Chris M

Second Unit
This isn't meant to disrupt this forum, as I LOVE this forum a lot, but there is a new forum for us Canadian members, talking about our cable companies, DVD's released here, and other things specific to Canada.
I hope the moderators won't close this thread.
I found it one day looking for information on when Shaw Cable will be broadcasting HDTV, and found it.
http://www.digitalhomecanada.com/.
Only 350 or so members there right now so it's not really busy, but I think it has potential!
Again... I LOVE HTF and would never leave, but having something made specially for us Canucks is nice!
Thanks,
Chris.

NeilEdwards

Stunt Coordinator
I am very interested in DVD's released in Canada and NOT released in the US.

I have picked up a few great ones ... including Giant.

Among others, The Sum of Us, The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz.

I am sure there are other Canadian films that have not been released in the US. Is there a list?

Bingo

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks SO much for the link!

It's great to find a source for HDTV/PVR and Cable info in Canada.

I agree that HTF is the place to be, but it's really nice having a place to get Canadian info now. (Plus, they seem to have some inside sources and frequent interviews with companies like Rogers for late-breaking info)

Thanks again, from a fellow Canuck.

Chris M

Second Unit
I'm hope you find good info. I sure have!
In just one day, it looks like 22 people have joined this forum. It's nice to make a difference :)
Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks