What's new

Canadian Amelie(2-disc set), April 30!!! (1 Viewer)

Steve Enemark

Second Unit
Hmm, nothing on the front page about this, and further info may be available after joining their little club. No thanks. Can you please just summarize the info here?

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
I've heard of this version (In fact I'm buying it). Note that this version is the QUEBECIAN version which will NOT contain english subs.
In other words: Si tu comprend pas le francais, tu dois attendre la version de Miramax le 16 Juillet! (If you don't understand french, you must wait for the Miramax version on July 16th!)
I hope we'll have specs for the Miramax version before the TVA version comes out, because if it has DTS, I'll wait for it since the Quebecian dialect is a little different than the french they speak in France and therefore, English subs would be helpful.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Yes, actually there is also a special collector's set which will be released here on April 30. It's going to cost around $60 CAD, but I'm definitely getting it.
For more info, try this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks