Canadian Adire distributor

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew Pratt, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

Just wanted to let the Canadians on the board know that Bob Reimer of Creative Audio Solutions (905-286-1906) [email protected] is now a distributor for adire products. He's expecting a shipment of drivers in shortly and seemed like a very straight up guy on the phone. Prices seem very reasonable esp. considering we won't have to deal with the hassle of duty or high shipping costs etc.

2. Cam S

Cam S Screenwriter

where is he located, and what exactly will he be offering??? And for how much? We need some details!!!

3. Dustin B

Dustin B Producer

Do a search, this came up a few weeks ago. He will be able to get just about anything Adire sells. His price list wasn't anything special either. Worked out to the same or a little more than you could order direct from Adire.

My analysis of his price list however prompted him to respond to me by email. In that email he expressed a willingness to deal on price. So send him an email or phone him and see what he is willing to do. If his availability is good and he'll get the price down to, or under what you can order direct than he should be worth a look.

He is located in Toronto I believe. The only other possible big hiccup is someone mentioned he didn't accept credit cards. Whether this is true or not I don't know. If it is true he better change that fast or he will lose a lot of potential customers.

4. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

From what I understand from talking to Bob this morning he hopes to have his web site up in a couple of weeks and should be accepting credit cards then as well. I think he's also going to be carrying most of the adire line up and he was willing to deal a little for my dual tempest order so I'd suggest calling and give him a chance. For myself not having to deal with customs, duty and high shipping costs more then makes up for a few dollars savings...that said I'm very happy with the price I paid. This address was obtained from http://www.adireaudio.com/dealers.htm
    Bob Reimer
    Creative Sound Solutions
    33-2655 Gananoque Drive
    Mississauga ON, L5N 3A6

5. Dustin B

Dustin B Producer

The webpage and credit card stuff is good to hear. If I'm still in Canada when I get the chance to build some Kit281 and or another sub I'll be in contact with him.