What's new

Canadian Adire Dealer listed (1 Viewer)

Rudy H

Stunt Coordinator
Brian, you have to have the 150watter... never worked on that one. I only did the 250watter, but I'm 99% sure it's different. GL :)
Rudy
P.S. I modded mine to give a 100hz lowpass (instead of a boost I changed it to the lowpass)... if I redo the mod again, I'll change that to ~70hz instead.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Rudy,

I've got the 250 watter, too. I bought along with a DVC 12 and a 4" Aeroport thinking I had a customer lined up to build a sub for but he flaked out on me. So now everything is just sitting in their respective boxes (in the middle of my already cluttered room) waiting for someone to let them come out and play.

Brian

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Brian, Dustin,

I was the one that said the cover was removable on the 120W amp. I bought a used one from someone on the forum thinking I may use the electronics for that rack mount sub amp I was going to build. I dissassembled the whole thing in about 10 minutes(I was going slow and haven't done it before) and put it back together in about 5. It's really very simple. I didn't look for the bass boost resistors or even check the boost mod. I'm sure it's a piece of cake for anyone with component knowledge. Just remember those resistor codes (BBROYGBVGW) 0-9.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks