Can you tell what these movies are?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Joe Tilley, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Joe Tilley

Joe Tilley Supporting Actor

k my information is probably pretty sketchy here but, There are two movies I can remember from when I was a kid that I cannot figure out what the names are. Both of them are early to mid 80's movies. One of them I think is called Bad News. Its basically a group of teenagers that get into a bunch of trouble that are if I remember right escapees from a adoption shelter. About the only parts I remember is for most of the movie they are all thought to be a group of boys but it turns out that one of them is a girl. Than somewhere in the movie the girl (or possibly another) is rapped when they break into someones house after they tie her down to a pool table.
    The other movie is about a couple of guys that are just kinda rebellious & one of them lives with his abusive father & is tired of his crap so they decide to take off together. I can remember they drive around in some beat up road runner or Mopar of some kind. At some point in the movie the run into a girl in a bar & go home with her for some more drinks. One of them hits it off with her & ends up sleeping with her wile the friend is in the kitchen after another beer or something,but he gets pissed off & comes in in the middle of it & kills her. There is another point where they are hanging out by the beach & one of them throws a beer bottle at an old lady & hits her in the head with it just for the hell of it. Than I think if I remember right it ends with them getting busted in a shopping mall. I think, but I'm not positive that Emilo Esteveve is one of the two main charters in this one.
    I know it sounds like a couple of sick twisted movies but they are just stuck in my mind & for the life of me I cant remember the names of them. Thanks for any help.

2. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    My head is spinning a bit, but the second one sounds like it could be That Was Then.....This Is Now. I know I saw it once. Not very good, as I recall.

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    The second one is The Boys Next Door, but it's Charlie Sheen instead of Emilio.

4. Joe Tilley

Joe Tilley Supporting Actor

Yep thats it,The Boys next Door. I thought it might have been That was Then This is Now when I first seen it on a search but soon realized it wasn't. I don't know why I just had to find out what these movies were cause for some reason there just one of them that I don't quite remember but I still cant forget, if that makes any since at all.
    Well one down anyone have any idea on the other one?

5. Rex Bachmann

Rex Bachmann Screenwriter

Rex Bachmann
    Joe Tilley wrote (post #1):