What's new

can you open hotmail today? (1 Viewer)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i couldnt open my hotmail today. i wonder what happened...

i am afraid there is something wrong here, because a few days ago i just paid 20 bucks a year for the extra storage.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
It's amazing just how unreliable Hotmail can be.

Do you use Yahoo? Their webmail seems to be much more reliable.

Burke Strickland

Second Unit
Occasionally when trying to access my hotmail account, I get a message from Hotmail that the server handling my account is down temporarily. They add that it has nothing to do with the status of my account. Usually within a couple of hours, it is back on line and everything is OK again. (It hasn't happened today to the server my account is on -- at least not yet.) :>)

OTOH, since you did change the type of account, they may have messed something up administratively. If it isn't accessible by the end of the day, it would certainly be worth contacting their "customer service" to see if they can help resolve it. Particularly now that you are a paying customer, they should be attentive to the situation. Hope they get the problem fixed ASAP so you can get to your account again soon.

David Susilo

Screenwriter
between 10:30am to 11:00am EST I got "server is too busy" message. Other than that period of time, everything is hunky dory.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks