What's new

Can You Name This Obscure Low-Budget Suspenser? (1 Viewer)

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Gahh!! This is drivin' me nuts! I'm trying to remember the name of a low-budget suspense picture made not likely any more than ten years ago. Can't tell you who's in it, nor the names of any key players or creative forces. All I recall is that the plot involves muders taking place on the set of a slasher (or possibly snuff) movie, and that the movie may have some sort of Soviet connection (creatively, that is, 'tho the picture is in English). And the movie is definately not any of the Scream pics (the one I'm thinking of was made before), and not 8MM, either. Sorry for being so cryptic, gang, but those are all the details I can recall. Now, it's up to my fellow geniuses. Cheers!

DS.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Definitely Mute Witness, one of the best low budget suspense films ever made, IMO.
When the hell is this going to be released on DVD?
A great film.:emoji_thumbsup:

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Mute Witness is most certainly the title I was looking for!! I recall the stitched lips on the VHS box. Thanks a ton Angel and Tino, and cheers!

DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks