Can you identify this song from PCU?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Seth G, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Seth G

Seth G Stunt Coordinator

I've been trying to figure out the name of the song and band from this one song from PCU but with no luck so far. It's during chapter 15, about 45 minutes in. It's the scene when Droz and the 2 Daves are stealing the kegs. Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance for any info.

PS - Did I just imagine it, or did this same song make an appearance in School of Rock? Don't have the DVD for that one so I can't verify.

PPS - I didn't know if this thread belonged in Movies or Music, so I'll just put it here. Let me know if it's in the wrong place.

2. AricB

AricB Second Unit

i dont have the dvd to check out, but I think steve Vai might have done some soundtrack work for that movie, does it sound like something he may have done and instrumental?

3. Seth G

Seth G Stunt Coordinator

The song is not an instrumental, nor does it sound like some of Steve Vai's work. Although, you are correct, he did make several songs for the PCU soundtrack. I won't have any time tonight, but perhaps tomorrow night and I can listen to it again and maybe get some lyrics for it. I can post that if it'll help.

4. AricB

AricB Second Unit

soundtrack listing, probably wont help, its probably an uncredited song like this song in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, I've been trying to find this song that seems to be an instrumental guitar song?? i will try to check it out, i think my neighbor has it on vhs..

1. Pump It Up - Mudhoney
    2. Rilly Groovy - Beautiful People
    3. Stomp - George Clinton
    4. What's Wrong with Me - Redd Kross
    5. Slackjawed - The Connells
    6. Erotic City - George Clinton * *
    7. Catherine[*] - The Rosemarys * *
    8. Year of the Girl - Swervedriver * *
    9. Wonderful Lie - Mexico 70 * *
    10. Now We Run - Steve Vai * *
    11. Drinking and Driving - Stick * *
    12. Tribe - Gruntruck

5. Seth G

Seth G Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, I actually own the soundtrack, and unless I'm totally missing it, it's not on there. I'd certainly hope I'm not that oblivious. [​IMG]

6. AricB

AricB Second Unit

i figured you had already checked there. but just in case?