What's new

Can you help me name this movie? (my turn) (1 Viewer)

Marc Bax

Second Unit
I believe this is only a few years old, at least thats when I rented it. For some reason only some plot points stuck with me, no actors, no idea what the title was, been bugging me for quite awhile actually.

Anyways the scenes that most people would remember would probably be when a group of men rob a jewlery store. They use small sledge hammers to break the glass cases and just throw everything in bags. Their getaway driver freaks out and ditches them there so they flee on foot. One ends up getting away, one gets killed by the police. The one that got away tracks down and kills the getaway driver.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Man, I can see it in my head but the name escapes me. I want to say it was "Snatch" or "Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels", but I know it's not.

Who was in it? "Running Time" with Bruce Campbell also comes to mind, but I can't remember the nature of the robberies for any of these movies.

Neil J

Stunt Coordinator
Almost sounds like City of Industry but I don't think any of them were killed by the police.

Sam>C

Grip
I think it might be Resovior Dogs? Not sure about the crime part but the rest sounds pretty close.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Yeah I would say Reservoir Dogs or Johnny Handsome....did it start off with a man with the elephant man's disease? Was Lance Henriksen or Ellen Barkin or Mickey Rourke or...hell...was it THIS??

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Really? Hmmm, I'll have to use this as an excuse to watch the movie again. Regardless though, Mr. Brown died--if I remember correctly--because he was shot while getting away, not because somebody hunted him down.

Berk

Stunt Coordinator
It does sound like the film Johnny Handsome, with Mickey Rourke, Ellen Barkin and Lance Henrikson.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks