What's new

Can you help me find a tv for the bedroom (1 Viewer)

BenS

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for suggestions in the 42" range less than $1500 and wall mountable.

I have checked the threads on here with similar queries but I haven't found enough info from them. If you guys could give me some recommendations that you have I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ben

Craig

Second Unit
There are lot of choices in the size and price range you're talking about. I just picked up a 42" Panasonic plasma from Circuit City for $1098 + tax over the labor day weekend for my wife's den/office. All of the flat panels should be wall mountable, just pick one you like.

Raymond lee Leggs

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Raymond Lee Leggs
I was going t reccoment an Tru flat CRT TV if you want better picture quality that is but, I guess You do indeed "need" an LCD TV..

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
er....
At $1500 Id run away from Visio and look for a Panny plasma.
If you want to sacrifice image fidelity for light output look at LCD. Toshiba, and Samsung are nice choices in about your price range
Regards
Gregg

BenS

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Gregg that's the kind of response I was hoping for.

I have been out of the tv market since getting my Mits last year. So I wanted some help from some more informed members.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
We just picked up a 42" JVC (LT-42E488) from HHGregg for $930 for our bedroom. It's only 720p, but for the bedroom it's not an issue for me.

homevideo45

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Amily Green
I use the Samsung HLT5675S 56 inch Slim 720p DLP HDTV ,quite good but maybe to large for your bedroom .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks