What's new

Can you believe this? This guy has eaten 18,000 Big Macs (1 Viewer)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
GOOD GOD!!!! NUTRITION BE DAMNED!!!!
smiley_jawdrop.gif

I think I'll eat nothing but hot pork rinds for the next fifteen years and see where that gets me. The reason he's never been sick is because his body doesn't have the strength to develop any symptoms.
I just cannot imagine the intestinal distress that would occur to the normal human who ate like that. Do ya' think his body has somehow become used to greaseball after greaseball?
I guess this removes all the credibility that The "Subway" guy had.
------------------
THIS BAG IS NOT A TOY
375 Reasons why I drive A 1991 Cavalier.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
When I was in London recently, I noticed they still use the old containers, so I guess it's just in the US.

It's not just in the US.
They got rid of the styrofoam containers several years ago in Sweden. The taste is the same, IMO.
/Mike

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I just cannot imagine the intestinal distress that would occur to the normal human who ate like that. Do ya' think his body has somehow become used to greaseball after greaseball?

A Big Mac is meat, bread, vegetables and sauce. Isn't that what we all eat every day, pretty much?
/Mike

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
MickeS:
I am speaking of Fat, Calories, Sodium and overall nutritional value of a Big Mac.
According to the McDonald's Website, A Big Mac with "Everything" has:
590 Calories
34 Grams Of Fat
1090 mg of Sodium
That's not including fries and a warm apple pie.
wink.gif

It just seemed exceedingly unhealthy to eat that everyday.
I am certainly not above eating a Whopper now and then.
yum.gif

------------------
THIS BAG IS NOT A TOY
Click to see 381 Reasons why I drive A 1991 Cavalier.
[Edited last by JasenP on November 16, 2001 at 12:49 PM]

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I really believe that a lot of us eat a lot worse than this guy, even though we don't know it. The nutrional values you listed, while not great, aren't a whole lot worse than other food.
/Mike
[Edited last by MickeS on November 16, 2001 at 01:38 PM]

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I did mention sauce. OK, so add cheese, something else most of us eat almost every day. I still don't see what is so bad about Big Macs.
/Mike

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I didn't know where to post this but I just saw an ad for McDonalds McGrill, I think it was called. They are trying to pull a Subway by saying it's only 5.6 grams of fat (without sauce). Who goes to McDonalds and orders a burger without sauce?? (alright, except the people that are alergic etc.) WITH sauce who knows - 170grams of fat?! :)
------------------
McPaul.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Why don't they make the hamburger without sauce, period? Then they can say "this burger has 5.6 grams of fat. If you want the sauce, order it extra".

Isn't the secret sauce on Big Macs Thousand Islands dressing?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks