What's new

Can U identify this "Private School Girl " Film? (1 Viewer)

Robb H H

Grip
I need help identifying a movie I saw on late nite HBO or Cinemax back in the 80's or 90's. The one scene I remember is of a female teacher with her class of girls on a rooftop sun bathing topless. The teacher passes out round band-aids to all the girls so their nipples don't get burned. The dean of the school busts them and has the teacher fired. Does anyone remember this movie?

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like "Pretty Smart" from New World Pictures and produced by the people behind the "Hardbodies" films. Wasn't Anchor Bay supposed to put this out on DVD a couple years ago?

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
The one scene I remember is of a female teacher with her class of girls on a rooftop sun bathing topless. The teacher passes out round band-aids to all the girls so their nipples don't get burned. The dean of the school busts them and has the teacher fired. Does anyone remember this movie?

Norma Rae?

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
It does seem to be Pretty Smart and it's high time this classic piece of American Cinema got a Special Edition.
;)
Joely Fisher was 19 and Patricia Arquette was 18 when they made their first appearance on film here.

[Homer] BaannndAids [/Homer]

Robb H H

Grip
From what I've read PRETTY SMART is the film I'm thinking about. I asked "Mr. Skin" the same question a couple of years ago, but he didn't know. God Bless the Home Theater Forum, Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoobird
Recent bookmarks