Can someone help me find a X Files episode?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Devin U, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

I was never a X Files fan, but one episode stuck out, and id like to find out what it was and where to get it. I remember I was living in England at the time (summer '97) and I dont know if it was "new" (they get our shows a few months after we see them) or a rerun. It was about a creature that would detatch for a circus freak, and there were a lot of circus freaks in the show. I loved it. It scared my roomate at the time to death. I glanced briefly at the official X Files site, but dont have the time or patiens to look though all the episode sinapses. If anybody knowes this episode and if it was ever avalible on DVD, LD, or video, please let me know.

2. Jesse Leonard

Jesse Leonard Second Unit

It's HUMBUG and is part of Season 2. So, it is out on DVD. There are actually some behind the scenes stuff for this episode also on the DVD.

3. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Yeah, I remember that episode. It features a lot of the talent from The Jim Rose Circus Sideshow. If they are ever in your town run, don't walk to get tickets.

4. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

Thanks, guys. Im gonna start looking for this one. I know they did LD's with 2 episodes per disc for a while, do they do it with the dvd's as well, or do I have to buy the season series.

5. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    you get to buy the entire season. As far as I know the separate discs are not available.

6. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden Producer
    Reviewer

Kenneth McAlinden
    I have the laserdisc with that episode. I would be willing to sell it for $5 plus shipping if you don't want to spring for the whole season on DVD. Sene me a PM or e-mail if interested.

You may be able to find it even cheaper if there are used laserdisc places near you.

Regards,

7. Craig Robertson

Craig Robertson Supporting Actor

8. Dave Kalloch

Dave Kalloch Stunt Coordinator

You can rent individual season discs from Netflix.