What's new

Can someone check their Attack of the Clones sound dvd for me? (1 Viewer)

Mark Roger

Agent
I noticed last night on my AOTC dvd disc 1, at 67:45 (the point where Slave 1 enters an asteroid) there is a pop sound that comes from the rear right channel. I would like to know if this is my dvd or on the sound track.

clayton b

Stunt Coordinator
I know of what you speak. That's about the time that the disc changes sides. That's probably what causes it.

Mark Roger

Agent
The problem I am having is after the layer change. The sound pop happens during the chase while both ships are in the asteroid field. The layer change is before Obi gets in to the asteroid field. The exact time is posted when I hear the sound problem.

Cory Pals

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cory Pals
Since we are checking our AotC DVD....

Does anyone else have this problem: During Obi-Wan's first meeting with the cloners on Kamino (in the giant white office), the image on my TV screen (38 inch Proscan HDTV, calibrated with the Sound and Vision DVD disk) bows left at the top edge on the right hand side of the picture. Its just kind of annoying.

corman

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks